Thursday, June 24, 2010

Defending Adam

Dear Haters (Mischa)
If by "like" Adam Lambert, you mean that I appreciate his creativity? His "dare to be different" bravado in the white bread mediocrity that is popular music? Do you mean that I "like" his gorgeous eyes and hair, and that he has more looks than Giselle Bundchen?* Ok, you got me. I like Adam Lambert. So much so that if I were 16 years old, I would probably wallpaper my room with smouldering images of him....Adam as a quasi-fem Elvis, Adam with a boa constrictor, Adam as Ziggy Stardust....I don't care. I love him. Judge me. Bring it.

just Dawn
*how do you make an umlaut?

4 comments:

  1. Quasi-fem Elvis? More like an Über bad remix of Liberace reincarnated. The guy (and i use that term loosely) pulls more stunts than Lee Majors. Give him a few more minutes of fame and he'll fade into the background, the paisley papered background, with the likes of such notable runner-ups as Justin Guarini and Clay Aiken.

    Consider yourself judged. (But only about him. Oh, and Gag-a too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. This is some brilliant word choice, Brian. Brilliant. "Paisley papered background"? I'd love permission to use that sometime, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should clarify: that last comment was from "just Michelle."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian, my friend, you say Liberace like it's a bad thing. My hometown boasts a 14,000 square foot LIBERACE MUSEUM! True that.

    (Justin and Clay are not fit to carry Adam's guyliner.)

    Just Dawn

    ReplyDelete