Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Contrary to what You May Assume, we Are, in Fact, Alive.

It's been officially two weeks since Dawn and I got back from Sierra Leone, and yes, I realize we've left you longing and desiring and dreaming that we'd get back in touch with our faithful readership because I'm sure there's a desperate void in your pretty little hearts just waiting to be filled. I'm here to tell you.....I can't help you with that. Dawn and I both got right back in to busy life, unfortunately, not to mention the "job" of processing a trip like that. Our heads have been a little foggy (if I'm speaking in terms of our couple of days in London; humid, if I'm referring to Sierra Leone). So, I admit, my post right now is less than entertaining, but I couldn't go another day without letting you know, WE ARE STILL HERE! AND WE STILL LOVE OUR READERS! (But we love those of you who comment just a little bit more. Truth be told. And you did just get told.) Check back with us for a much more lively post. This one feels a little like I just flatlined.

No comments:

Post a Comment