Friday, October 29, 2010

Some People are Pretty Clever. (And it's not us this time.)

The other day, Dawn said she saw a t-shirt that said, "No one reads your blog." I thought this was impressively funny and clever. And so, in the spirit of irony, I thought we blog owners should write a post for our blog about a shirt broadcasting the fact that most likely, no one is reading our blog.

We like clever stuff, so if anyone has another example like the t-shirt example, feel free to post a comment. It'll be fun because it will point out the ironic fact that, yes, someone is indeed reading our blog.

And then we'll all laugh, and laugh some more.

Just Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I'd comment, but I didn't read this.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That post reminds me of one of my favorite bumper stickers- it had Snoopy doom his famous dance- and it said "Don't Be A Bumper Sticker". Deep.

    ReplyDelete